✿ Follow me on twitter!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Awesome ♥

sorry for late post.


It's saturday , happy saturday .

Went siau lok's house after played volleyball at school.

For prepare the oral things ,

I hate that -.-

Grrrrrrrrrrrr ,

Need to present infront of classmates and teacher :(

Wish me good luck on monday ,

Oh noooooooooooooo.
Yea , sumthing was awesome x]

My JJ Lin Jun Jie won a best singer-songwriter prize.

Congratz to him

Thanks for Yii told me this , aligato :]
It's awesome man :)



4 comments:

ziyi said...

frenx+babiex tak kira nie ~
><

spyelaine * said...

hahaha.
sure :DD
my boy so awesome rite ?
i noe it ! x]

ziyi said...

your boy??
who orh?why i don't know de~!
hor~!you want die?!
got boy boy also don't want tell me lar~!bad ar pek~!

spyelaine * said...

por ~
my boy is JJ LIN !
hahaha.
my boy my boy XD
u jealous keh ?