✿ Follow me on twitter!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

♥ Happy moment

Just now went Jusco mahkota with my mum + cousin .
oh my gushhh.
Tis few days keep go shopping ,
my $$ .. o( TT )o ''
I felt like that me so suka pergi Jusco shopping
L0L. haha
We went there bought the EPOP magazine
wow ! Tis time EPOP have free many poster
that's why it ned RM 5 ..
OMG ! Have many korean artist !
I love them XD ♥
After that we shopping for a while ,
bought some things.
And we go play the drums xD
Enjoy ♥

At there met my frens too.
- Bao xuan
- Sze ling
Bao xuan so cute !
When saw me keep wave her hand :D
Sze ling cut her hair .
* Ohh . Have a bit excited when saw her new hair
But short hair suit for her oso :)
Okay . It's the story for today.
Happy moment ♥

1 comment:

shi hua said...

哟~~
me also love that poster❤❤❤
especially beast!!!!!

you know how to download a song mv through our phoe??