✿ Follow me on twitter!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

my bufday``=)

i m bac``
ohya ..26/9 my bufday
we celebrate on thursday 24/9
so happie``xD
but michelle didnt cum coz her mum dont let wor..
erm..juz at my home celebrate
coz mum dun let go jusco to see movie
nvm la.. we oso can celebrate ger..hoho xP
thx for all jimui ger cuming
we [THE EYE 2] in my room
we shout..!!
but mui say not scare wan ger..
mui so brave..haha=D
really not very scare lar
is juz gt some scare oni
but i scare ler..xD
after c finish v go to playground
then play PS2 ..kaka``
we play fighting game..
but i always lose..T.T
donoe how to fight ==
now let u all see d picture 1st yar..


we all except laogong__jojo



vivi + jojo + me + yi + mui



jiamin + yi + me + teng


like tis .. xD


me + yi


me + mui

erm...i will let u all see my birthday present in next post

but i need to take pic 1st yar..kaka``xD

THE END

♥HOPE WE ALWAYS TOGETHER♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 26/9

No comments: